Red and Black This is a simple red and black theme I made for the month of December.Download it from the Chrome Web Store here! Comments AnonymousSeptember 23, 2026 at 4:41 PMAwesome, I just found it and I'm using it rn, thanks Denise, IMO just needs more red to the active tab. And if I could pick it, I would make a glass version too, I love it so much, I rather have it with some transparency.ReplyDeleteRepliesDenise FigueroaOctober 6, 2026 at 6:43 PMThank you! I don't know how to do the glass effect.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Awesome, I just found it and I'm using it rn, thanks Denise, IMO just needs more red to the active tab. And if I could pick it, I would make a glass version too, I love it so much, I rather have it with some transparency.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I don't know how to do the glass effect.
Delete